Monday, August 25, 2008

Ps34free is a scam, avoid it at all costs.

Awhile back I made a post saying I signed up for ps34free. Well I do not recommend anyone do the same. I completed an offer, and referred 12 friends, they too completed 1 offer and managed to refer 12 friends. I got the credit for the offer but never the credit for the referrals, Also the offer I signed up for was for Stamps.com. NEVER enter any information into that website, On their site they claim there will be no money extracted from your account until 30 days is up, The day after I signed up I looked at my bank account to find $30 taken, their support phone numbers don't work and you cant cancel your account any other way then to 'call them'. I tried various methods to get my money back, but unless I wanted to pay them $150 after the first month was up I needed to cancel my account with them.. My only option was finally to close my bank account.


DO NOT USE STAMPS.COM OR ps34free.com UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, PS34free IS ANOTHER TYPICAL SCAM PYRAMID SCHEME THAT WAVES A FREE CONSOLE IN FRONT OF PEOPLES FACES! YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR CONSOLE, OR THE MONEY THEY PROMISE. AGAIN, NEVER SIGN UP FOR ps34free.com OR STAMPS.com UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

No comments: