Sunday, August 10, 2008

ps34free

Im not sure of this site yet. Ps34free.com will apparently give you $500 paypal or a free ps3 if you refer 12 friends and complete one or more offers. I didn't complete the offer, but I just clicked "I have completed this offer" and it gave me credit without having to complete the offer... So now I just need to refer 12 friends.. Im trying to get the $500 paypal. We'll see if they give it to me once I get my 12 referrals. You can do the same.. sign up here and after you sign up click "complete offer" and click the button under any of the offers "I Have Completed This offer" you dont have to actually complete the offer, just click that and after a day it will give you credit. Then refer 12 of your friends to do the same for $500 paypal or a free ps3.

No comments: